Permanent Makeup and Permanent Cosmetics & Eyeliner Have You Considered the Many Benefits?
What Are Permanent Cosmetics?
Permanent cosmetics are natural pigments that are implanted into the skin to enhance various facial features, using a tattoo process.
Permanent cosmetics is the answer for you if:
- You want a naturally beautiful look all day, whether at the gym, after work, or when you get up in the morning.
- You are allergic to cosmetics
- You have experienced limited dexterity in your hands, making makeup application a chore.
- You wear contact lenses.
- You have experienced facial hair loss (eyebrows, lashes).
- You have experienced the fading of a natural lip line.
- You struggle with applying eyeliner that looks like an expert applied it.
- You are tired of your eyeliner smudging several times a day.
If any of the above experiences apply to you, then permanent makeup cosmetics is the solution!
Questions & Comments About Permanent Makeup & Permenent Cosmetics -
- Does Permanent Make-Up Tattooing Hurt?
- Due to the development of highly effective numbing gels, the application of permanent makeup should result in little or no pain at all. Most clients describe the vibration of the tattoo application but not pain.
- Permanent Make-up (eyeliner, brows, and lips) Helps Chemotherapy Patients, People with Alopecia, and Those Who Have Lost Dexterity or Vision
For anyone with poor eyesight or who has experienced a loss of dexterity in their hands, permanent eyeliner and permanent
make-up can be a saving grace. “Just because you lose a physical ability doesn’t mean you stop caring about how you look,”
says Pam Neighbors, a 20-year expert in the permanent make-up field.
Pam has applied permanent make-up on people who experienced paralysis, chemotherapy patients, and clients who have lost eyelashes and facial hair due to Alopecia. “Often people who know they will be treated with chemotherapy have their eyebrows, eyeliner, or a lash enhancement tattoo done before they enter treatment. This way, the loss of facial hair is less noticeable,” explains Neighbors.
- Is Permanent Cosmetic Application Safe?
- Yes, the procedure is provided in a sanitary environment, and all instruments are sterilized and disposable. Safety is the highest priority at Trillium Ink.
- Recommended by Plastic Surgeons
- Pam was highly recommended by a local plastic surgeon. If you are considering permanent cosmetics to enhance your look,
call Pam for a consultation!
She is a trained professional who will answer all your questions
---Judi Collier, Manager, William Collier Design
Pam is trained in the highest level of care and safety. Any risks can be reduced by accurately following aftercare instructions.
Permanent Makeup is unaffected by surf, sweat & Tears!
- Look great all day at the beach - Impervious to water & surf
- Doesn't run with sweat and exercise
- Doesn't run with tears
- Out of the shower, dry your hair and you're gone - fast as a man!
- Never have to "put on your face" again!
"I have been a client of Pam's for almost 10 years. She is so skilled at permanent makeup and is a total perfectionist!!! "
"I have worked in the beauty industry for 20 years, and she has been my only referral for permanent makeup and a terrific tattoo removal process!"